Friday, December 12, 2008

Fucking the Meaning of Life

After my post about hacking the meaning of life, I was reminded of something I read about some time ago (pretty long ago). I think I was reminded of it because "hacking" and "fucking" kind of rhymes...

I cant remember where I read it, it was probably some dating book cause only dating book authors can come up with this bullshit.

In this particular case, it's the kind I like.

Anyway, what he said, whoever he was, and if you know who said it I'd like to know too, was that you should live life like you're fucking the world (in the good sense, ya?).

This is a really neat metaphor actually. If you'd be immersed into living like you are when you're fucking then you'd be sure to get some results, and not only in dating...

This isn't in "fuck the world and everything in it" sense. I love the world, it doesn't need to be fucked. But like anyone, it does need a good fucking.

Ah, I lost myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment